You are here
A position at NAAFLS offers the unique opportunity to work in remote Top End Indigenous Communities providing legal advice, community education, client assistance and support to victims of family violence. We are a diverse, friendly and supportive team that takes pride in our individual and collective achievements. At NAAFLS we welcome enquiries from people with a passion for the law and indigenous affairs.
WHY WORK FOR NAAFLS?
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Salary Sacrifice
- Extensive travel to remote communities with Travel Allowance
- Work Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Extensive training to carry out your daily duties
- Opportunities to advance your career
- Opportunities for ongoing training and support
- A supportive and positive team environment with supportive management
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - MEMBER DIRECTORS
NAAFLS is now in the process of strengthening corporate governance by increasing the number of Directors on the Board.
Click here for Expression of Interest form